Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Moanalua Na Menehune 2014 New Football Head Coach Jason Cauley

Jason Cauley Moanalua Na Menehune New Head Football Coach and
Former Kapolei Offensive Coordinator

This afternoon I ran into Moanalua Na Menehune new head football coach Jason Cauley and former offensive coordinator under the former legendary head coach Arnold Martinez.  I asked coach Cauley how it felt to be back and he said it's absolutely amazing.  "I continued to keep in touch with all the people and the kids and those that graduated and I can't explain the feelings to be back, and blessed to be back in a great place like Moanalua High School."

I also asked coach Cauley about his plans for this year's Moanalua Football team, and I hear he's looking into a running team.  At Kapolei his offensive team could either run or throw the ball, but it depends on your personnel and what you have.  "We had the bigger guys and bigger running backs so we could run the ball."

"This week and next week we'll see what we have on the field and if we have someone that can throw the ball, of course I would like to be a balanced offense more than anything.  If we have to run the ball then we'll run the ball, if we have to throw the ball then we'll throw the ball.  We'll do what we have to do to win ball games."

No comments:

Post a Comment